Friday, July 14, 2006

My Bike and Me

"Why do strong arms fatigue themselves with frivolous dumbbells? To dig a vineyard is worthier exercise for men."
Marcus Valerius Martialis(40AD-103AD)



Well, I purchased my first mountain bike finally! I am having a blast riding aroung the trails and stuff in San Antonio. I never thought it could be so much fun. So about 3 or 4 times a week my roomie/life partner and I go riding. It is incredible exercise. Phew it can be tough going up those hiills and down huge trails avoiding all of the trees/boulders in the way. One false move will put you in checkmate. The scenery is incredible not to mention all of the wildlife we are seeing along the way. It is an incredible experience as well as the benefits of exerciing. I don't know if I'll ever run again! We are planning several camping trips out in Texas to just have a blast. I haven't had such a blast since I ate my first ice cream cone. I have some pics from our adventures...enjoy


My first mountain bike. The Giant.




























How could anyone want to shoot these adorable animals?































Ouch!

No comments: